Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Update on the gardening - We have a lot of tomatoes and I haven't made sauce because I'm too busy. They're starting to go bad. I remembered that I didn't like radishes after the first batch came up. The corn is very tiny. The pea plants died (although I will have to tell about my ten beautiful peas that Har, LJ and I ate. They were quite yummy). The container I planted the cucumbers in is too small and I have no cucumbers to pickle. My last and final hope is my green bean plants. They just flowered so the green bean should be next. I'll cross my fingers that one of these damn veggies actually goes right.

I think I will try again next year and be a little more organized - How did I know this was going to happen :)

Also, I have changed the name of my blog in order to chronicle my nursing school adventures. I'm giving the address out in an e-mail so people can hear what I'm up to for the next two years when I start ignoring calls. I also made some changes like adding a button click thingy on the bottom of the blog where people can subscribe. If you click on it you can access it quickly. Cuz I know how ya'll can't wait to read my posts.

In honor of my first posting under my new name I would like to give you a glimpse of what must be completed BEFORE I get to orientation on the 21st.

Five hundred pages in Fundementals of Nursing
14 chapters in Math for Meds
Medical Terminology book
One math test
One medical terminology test

Did anyone catch the medical terminology book? THE WHOLE ENTIRE BOOK --- This is before the semester even starts! Oh crap, making tomato sauce is sounding extremely fun right now. I think they're trying to kill us.

No comments: