Friday, June 27, 2008

Oh my God - The anniversary party is in three days. I had to take off work Wednsday and Thursday and my house still isn't up to par. The porches are cluttered, the garden sucks, and I still have so much to cook. Oh crap!
I was so exhausted all week. Monday I was up cleaning til 11:30, Tues I was up til 1:30 in the morning, Wednesday I redid James' room (so cute by the way), Yesterday I got fitted for my uniform for nursing school, and tonight I have to paint. Tomorrow Christy is coming over and we're all teaming up to finish the house. I think I just might lay down on Sunday night and never wake up!
I'm so stressed I can barely feel - anything! Boy I hope this goes off w/o a hitch because if one person says anything about my house, I'm sending them to Jamie and saying "Talk to Big shot construction man over there. He can do a railing and make a new porch, and refinish a whole dining room. It'll be done in no time"
And what makes it worse is my mom-in-law thinks I'm crazy for doing this and really wants to say "Maybe you shouldn't have a picnic with your house like it is." But she has no idea I'm doing it for her and dad.
Anyway, I'll do another disaster post when I get back on Monday. Wish me luck :)

No comments: